700V to 24V DC/DC converter, 200W
- check DC to DC
- check In 700Vdc
- check Out 24Vdc
- check Ultra-wide input range
- check High DC input voltage
- info_outline ordering information
The PV200-27B24 is a DC/DC converter that converts a high DC voltage from 700V to 24V DC. This 24V is a stabilized voltage.
24V converter, 8.3A
The input voltage of this 200W converter can be between 250V DC and 1000V DC. The output voltage can be adjusted via an external resistor between 21.6V – 26.4V DC, which means that the converter can be used for many purposes.
The DC/DC converter is short-circuit proof and protected against overload, reverse polarity and overheating. This 700V to 24V converter also provides a galvanic isolation between the input and output.
These inverters are used in situations where a high DC voltage must be brought down to a safe low voltage.
Some application examples are:
- Power supply for PLCs or control boards from a high system voltage
- Low voltage from a high voltage battery of a boat or vehicle
- Making voltage from sustainable energy generation suitable for peripheral equipment
The MF series power supplies/converters are characterized by high quality and high efficiency with high operational reliability.