700V to 15V DC/DC converter, 200W
- check DC to DC
- check In 700Vdc
- check Out 15Vdc
- check Ultra-wide input range
- check High DC input voltage
- info_outline ordering information
The PV200-27B15 is a DC/DC converter that converts a high DC voltage from 700V to 15V DC. This 15V is a stabilized voltage.
15V converter, 10A
The input voltage of this 200W converter can be between 200V DC and 1000V DC. The output voltage can be adjusted via an external resistor between 13.5V – 16.5V DC, which means that the converter can be used for many purposes.
The DC/DC converter is short-circuit proof and protected against overload, reverse polarity and overheating. This 700V to 15V converter also provides a galvanic isolation between the input and output.
These inverters are used in situations where a high DC voltage must be brought down to a safe low voltage.
Some application examples are:
- Power supply for PLCs or control boards from a high system voltage
- Low voltage from a high voltage battery of a boat or vehicle
- Making voltage from sustainable energy generation suitable for peripheral equipment
The MF series power supplies/converters are characterized by high quality and high efficiency with high operational reliability.