400V to 48V DC/DC converter, 200W
- check DC to DC
- check In 400Vdc
- check Out 48Vdc
- check Ultra-wide input range
- check High DC input voltage
- info_outline ordering information
The PV200-27B48 is a DC/DC converter that converts a high DC voltage from 400V to 48V DC. This 48V is a stabilized voltage.
48V converter, 4.17A
The input voltage of this 200W converter can be between 250V DC and 1000V DC. The output voltage can be adjusted via an external resistor between 43.2V – 52.8V DC, which means that the converter can be used for many purposes.
The DC/DC converter is short-circuit proof and protected against overload, reverse polarity and overheating. This 400V to 48V converter also provides a galvanic isolation between the input and output.
These inverters are used in situations where a high DC voltage must be brought down to a safe low voltage.
Some application examples are:
- Power supply for PLCs or control boards from a high system voltage
- Low voltage from a high voltage battery of a boat or vehicle
- Making voltage from sustainable energy generation suitable for peripheral equipment
The MS series power supplies/converters are characterized by high quality and high efficiency with high operational reliability.